About The Position
We're Edgybees, a startup on the fast track to bring Clarity, Reliability, and Speed to Lifesaving Missions. We instantly transform spatial content into actionable & reliable information to deliver a safer world. We do so, by providing accurate geo-registration and augmented reality of aerial video and satellite imagery in real-time, enabling defense, public safety, and critical infrastructure command centers to accomplish life-saving missions. We are growing fast and looking for enthusiastic team players.
If you would like to be part of envisioning the future using cutting-edge technologies and be a member of a team that constantly breaks new grounds, then Edgybees is searching for you!
We are searching for an experienced Product Manager to join our growing team in Israel (we are working on a hybrid model) to make an impact!
As a product manager at Edgybees, you will take a part in defining the core Edgybees product - that, through CV and AI, transforms geospatial content into actionable & reliable information. You will take full ownership of the development lifecycle - understanding the stakeholders' needs, prototyping possible solutions, defining feature specifications, working with engineering from development to production, and gathering user feedback.
To master the Edgybees product line, you must have a deep technical understanding, excellent analytical skills, the ability to define innovative solutions, and the willingness to work in a fast-moving startup environment.
What you will do:
- Drive focus and speed within your team
- Execute our product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Collect and analyze a wide range of inputs from internal and external stakeholders to identify critical problems and impactful solutions
- Evaluate solutions through qualitative methods such as user interviews, usability tests & surveys
- Write technical requirements (PRD) and breakdown to user stories
- Good understanding and curiosity about UI/UX
- Work cross-functionally to prioritize work items, track progress, and deliver on commitments.
- Initiate ideas, validate needs, implement solutions, and optimize.
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree - technical or design-related
- 3+ years of experience in product management of software products
- Excellent leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Proven record of defining and delivering enterprise-class products and solutions
- Demonstrated experience in Agile development methodologies
- Understanding of UX design principles and experience working with customers and stakeholders as part of a design process
- Team player ready to roll up your sleeves and adapt to the changing needs of a rapidly growing company
- Experience working in US Government (Civilian, DoD, Intel);
- Experience with GIS, Video, Satellite Imagery, and Saas products;
- Experience with real-time aerial video, drones, and ISR;
- Hands-on experience with Maps and GIS concepts and technologies, e.g. ArcGIS, ArcMap, OSM, GeoServer, Google Maps, USGS;
- Deep knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure).