We’re on a mission to instantly transform spatial content into actionable and reliable information to deliver a safer world.
Our vision is to make the world accurate by instantly aligning satellite and motion imagery with the real world.
Simply put, georegistration is a process of assigning accurate geographic coordinates to the pixels in an image. Georegistration makes aerial and satellite imagery easier to review, analyze, and act upon because it is aligned with the real world.
Georegistration – it’s Edgybees’ superpower.
Georegistration ensures your imagery is precisely and accurately located. It’s a big deal for many reasons:
- Satellite images are amazing for what they can tell us about what’s happening around the world. For example, in 30 days, one satellite company collected 1,042 images over Ukraine. But did you know that these images’ accuracy can be off by up to 200 meters? Georegistration corrects this.
- Artificial Intelligence (IA) and machine learning (ML) technology require accurately located images and source data. If you’re using expensive AI tools for your analysis—e.g., change detection, situational awareness, etc.—your algorithms likely are sub-optimized and missing things unless your imagery and data are accurately located. Georegistration helps maximize the usefulness of AI and ML.
- Warfighters, fire fighters, and other mission-critical personnel rely on full motion video (FMV) from drones and other unmanned aerial vehicles to save lives. But did you know that the GIS data from these platforms can be off by 20 meters or more? Georegistration accurately locates FMV feeds and helps get resources to precisely the right place.
provide accurate positioning and context to both aerial video and satellite imagery.
Edgybees also delivers visually augmented video with the highest levels of precision and speed. Our solutions increase situational awareness with real-time augmented reality (AR) layers, including GIS, TACSIT, and ATC.
Our solution is affordable and easy to deploy: We don’t rely on proprietary and expensive reference imagery, and can work with your existing imagery bank.
We’re working toward a sensor and platform-agnostic solution.
For Full Motion Video, our software works with both electro-optical and infrared imagery.
For satellite imagery, Edgybees software currently works with electro-optical satellites Our team is working to expand the solution to include other sensor types to include SAR.
No, Edgybees supports any mapping service rather than requiring its own proprietary GIS.
GIS and mapping services come in many different flavors, providing varying quality of data at varying costs. Depending on your budget and needs, you may want to use different mapping services for different scenarios. You may also have a mapping service used by other systems that you would like to use for georegistration. Edgybees seamlessly supports all of these options.
Yes! We believe in an open system. Our solutions are integrated with a growing number of leading GIS, analytics, and imagery exploitation systems. If we’re not already integrated with the systems in your tech stack, we will gladly work with you to enable the integration points you need to support a frictionless workflow.
- Edgybees’ software enables professionals in the field to execute operations faster by displaying accurate, mission-critical data with augmented reality overlays in real-time over a single screen, minimizing cognitive load and optimizing mission effectiveness.
- Edgybees’ software-only solution has an open platform architecture, eliminating the need for costly hardware and providing the ultimate deployment flexibility. In addition to the option of using the company’s built-in video augmentation, it can also add accuracy-enhanced metadata to third-party systems and applications for seamless integration into existing environments.
Yes. Our solution is containerized and can work with any cloud provider. We’re working with both Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure to ensure seamless compatibility with on-demand cloud computing services.