About The Position
We're Edgybees, a startup on the fast track to bring Clarity, Accuracy, and Speed to Lifesaving Missions. We provide accurate geo-registration and augmented reality of aerial video in real-time, enabling defense, public safety, and critical infrastructure command centers to accomplish life-saving missions, as well as satellite imagery companies, providing high-accuracy imagery data. We are growing fast and looking for enthusiastic team players.
We are searching for a Tech Lead to join our fast-growing team in Israel and make an impact (we are working on a hybrid model)!
You will take charge of building complex architectures, lead cross-teams projects, lead development efforts in various fields from 3D, GIS, Deep Learning, Computer vision and more, conduct proofs-of-concept, and participate in the development of Edgybees real-time, performance-intensive product. You will use your development experience to push Edgybees' products forward with cutting-edge technological solutions to complex, real-world problems.
You will also lead the development of our new satellite product!
At Edgybees we take great care in hiring only the best of the best - A great company is guaranteed!
You will be reporting directly to the VP of R&D.
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant experience
- At least 6+ years of experience in software development positions
- Proven significant experience in multiple programming languages
- Experience with designing and architecting systems from the ground-up
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic development environment
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Experience in programming under Linux, containers, and distributed systems and microservices
- Experience with developing Video platforms (Advantage - H264, FFMPEG, Encodings, Streaming)
- Experience with 3D/OpenGL
- Experience with Computer Vision and Machine Learning
- Experience with GIS systems