Director of Marketing
About The Position
Did you know that most sensor location data from drones or small aircraft are highly inaccurate on the order of 10s to 100s of meters? Now, imagine what that means for an emergency team flying a mission to find the exact location of a trapped family or to chart the area of a burning forest fire. What could go wrong when the team gives this information to decision-makers for action?
At Edgybees, we are a startup on the fast track to bring clarity and accuracy to lifesaving or exploratory missions. We provide accurate geo-registration and augmented reality of aerial video in real-time, enabling defense, public safety, and critical infrastructure decision-makers to successfully complete their missions. Additionally, we’ve recently started the launch of our satellite imagery product that delivers the same level of clarity and accuracy in lightning speed to any decision maker needing it.
If you would like to be part of shaping the future using cutting-edge computer vision and AI/ML technologies and be a member of a team that constantly breaks new grounds, then Edgybees is searching for you!
We are looking for a passionate and ambitious Director of Marketing to join our team. The Director of Marketing will be responsible for all functions of marketing and branding. The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit, extreme passion for our mission, and the energy and discipline to come in and be a builder in a start-up tech environment.
You will be responsible for all marketing activities including managing the creation of marketing and sales collaterals, Marcom, driving campaigns to increase awareness, generate and nurture leads, manage web presence, monitor and update the leads database, manage conferences participation, develop messaging and branding, manage PR, manage content development and positioning including blogs, use cases, and success stories and responsible for the initial contact with new clients.
- Work closely with senior leadership team to establish and build best-in-class brand awareness and engagement
- Build and manage the marketing team (partner services) and branding strategy
- Oversee all brand campaigns, social, and other channels to ensure alignment and articulation of our positioning, perspective, look, feel, and goals
- Deep knowledge of how to use digital & offline channels and tools to build a brand, customer base, and community-driven content
- Make data-driven decisions and establish metrics approach to brand-building strategies
- Work to develop comprehensive go-to-market plans that drive accelerated revenue growth with and through partners
- Manage the marketing budget and track ROI on projects
- 5+ years of marketing leadership experience in US Government and/or commercial markets
- Experience at a rapidly growing startup company is a huge plus
- High attention to detail, even under urgent or high-pressure circumstances
- Passion for our mission and the desire to make an impact for our customers through technology
- Active US Government clearance preferred
What we offer:
This is a hybrid, full-time role with a competitive salary and health benefits.
How we care:
- Health, Dental, Vision
- DTO + Holidays off
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Inclusive, collaborative, and exciting start-up culture