About The Position
Did you know that most sensor location data from drones or small aircraft are highly inaccurate on the order of 10s to 100s of meters? Now, imagine what that means for first responders or teams flying a mission in a hostile environment.
At Edgybees, we are a small (and growing!) company on the fast track to bring clarity and accuracy to lifesaving and exploratory missions. We provide accurate geo-registration and augmented reality of satellite imagery and aerial video in real-time, enabling defense, public safety, and critical infrastructure decision makers to successfully complete their missions.
Are you looking for your next challenge? We need a Director of Sales that understands why Accuracy Matters! Our Sales Team is at the front end of finding opportunities for our technology and products in the market. You will be responsible for all aspects of our DOD and IC direct, defense contractor partnerships, and international opportunities through programs like FMS. This will include growing the existing pipeline as well as creating product specific pipelines as the new products become available.
- Be creative and persistent in pursuing large opportunities in the federal and commercial markets and introduce new cutting-edge AI solutions and technologies to the market
- Flexibility and willingness to support the entire sales process from lead generation through proposal creation and submission
- 8+ years’ experience selling enterprise-type SW to the DOD, IC, and system integrators
- Be a highly organized sales team member with extraordinary pipeline building and pipeline management skills
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong writing skills with proven success responding to complex RFPs
- Ability to travel up to 50% within the US and some international locations
- Comfortable working with remote engineering and support organizations
- Must be a U.S. Citizen. Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
- DoD Secret or higher clearance or held a previous clearance – a plus
- Experienced using traditional office software such as MS Office, and Salesforce
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience; MBA a plus
- Experience working with early-stage start-ups and cutting-edge products
- Experience working in US Government (Civilian, DoD, Intel);
- Experience with real-time aerial video, drones, satellite imagery and other ISR sources;
- Hands-on experience with Maps and GIS concepts and technologies, e.g. ArcGIS, ArcMap, OSM, GeoServer, Google Maps, USGS;
- Must have strong problem-solving skills with an ability to quickly assess business conditions and respond appropriately.
- Proven excellence in effectively engaging with executive level leaders (internal and external) and third-party integrators and channel partners, must be comfortable presenting to large audiences.
- Having a sales background in both channel as well as direct sales is invaluable to this position.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and as an individual contributor.
- Motivated, energized, hungry to succeed and learn new technologies.
- Ability to develop relationships with key ecosystem partners, supporting growth of our products
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills desired
- Ability to recognize and resolve problems quickly using sound judgment and diplomacy