About The Position
We're Edgybees, a startup on the fast track to bring Clarity, Accuracy, and Speed to Lifesaving Missions. We provide accurate geo-registration and augmented reality of aerial video in real-time, enabling defense, public safety, and critical infrastructure command centers to accomplish life-saving missions. We are growing fast and looking for enthusiastic team players.
Are you looking for your next challenge? We need a hunter that understands why Accuracy Matters! As the Director of Sales you will be responsible for all aspects of our DOD and IC direct, defense contractor partnerships, and international opportunities through programs like FMS. This will include growing the existing pipeline as well as creating product specific pipelines as the new products become available.
- Be a true hunter and pursue large opportunities in the federal market and introduce new cutting-edge AI solutions and technologies to the market
- Flexibility and willingness to support the entire sales process from lead generation through proposal creation and submission
- 8+ years’ experience selling enterprise-type SW to the DOD, IC, and system integrators
- Be a highly organized sales executive with extraordinary pipeline building and pipeline management skills
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong writing skills with proven success responding to complex RFPs
- Ability to travel 40-50% within the US and some international locations
- Experience and comfortable working with remote R&D and support organizations
- Must be a U.S. Citizen. Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
- DoD Secret or higher clearance or held a previous clearance – a plus
- Experienced using traditional office software such as MS Office, and Salesforce
- Experience working with early-stage start-ups and cutting-edge products
- Experience working in US Government (Civilian, DoD, Intel);
- Experience with real-time aerial video, drones, satellite imagery and other ISR sources;
- Hands-on experience with Maps and GIS concepts and technologies, e.g. ArcGIS, ArcMap, OSM, GeoServer, Google Maps, USGS;
- Must have strong problem-solving skills with an ability to quickly assess business conditions and respond appropriately.
- Proven excellence in effectively engaging with executive level leaders (internal and external) and third-party integrators and channel partners, must be comfortable presenting to large audiences.
- Having a sales background in both channel as well as direct sales is invaluable to this position.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and as an individual contributor.
- Motivated, energized, hungry to succeed and learn new technologies.
- Ability to develop relationships with key ecosystem partners, supporting growth of our products
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills desired
- Ability to recognize and resolve problems quickly using sound judgment and diplomacy