Edgybees is looking for Field Application Engineer to join the US team
As a Field Application Engineer you will Develop customer-specific solutions based on the company's technology, perform integration with customers' systems, and provide ongoing support to customers.
- Experience with integration, installation and support of complicated systems at client sites
- Experience with installation of air-gapped solutions.
- Experience with cloud-based systems (internal or internet facing)
- At least 3 years hands on experience in a Development or DevOps position (or other related position)
- Hands-on experience with the Linux environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with little guidance.
- US citizenship and valid Passport.
- Holds active Secret security clearance (or higher), or held such clearance in the past and is eligible to re-activate.
- Travel involved, domestic and international (30%).
- Familiarity with AWS architecture and features, DevOps model
- Excellent acquaintance with network architectures, topologies and equipment
- Experience working in an Agile environment