Edgybees is looking for SW Developer Engineer to join the US team
- Develop customer-specific solutions based on the company's technology, perform integration with customers' systems, and provide ongoing support to customers.
- Lead customer oriented solutions definition
- BSc in Computer Sciences or a related technical field.
- At least 5 years recent hands-on software development experience
- Experience with development or support of complicated systems
- Good acquaintance with C++ / C.
- Hands-on experience with the Linux environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with little guidance.
- US citizenship and valid Passport.
- Holds active Secret security clearance (or higher), or held such clearance in the past and is eligible to re-activate.
- Travel involved, domestic and international (30%).
- Familiarity with AWS architecture and features, DevOps model
- Experience with video encoding and streaming technologies
- Experience working in an Agile environment