Edgybees is looking for SW Developer Engineer to join the US team
- Develop customer-specific solutions based on the company's technology, perform integration with customers' systems, and provide ongoing support to customers.
- Lead customer oriented solutions definition
- Develop customer-specific solutions based on the company's technology
- Lead integration with customers' systems from definition to delivery
- Provide ongoing support to customers.
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Write technical documentation
- Proven experience (3 years minimum) in the following front-end languages and libraries (React - advantage)
- Proven experience in the following backend Technologies: Python (Flask, Tornado or equivalent), Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, PostGIS, MongoDB, or equivalent), Web servers (NodeJS, Apache or equivalent) an UI/UX design.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Hands-on experience with Linux environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with little guidance.
- US citizenship
- Valid Passport
- Holds a secret clearance at minimum (or held before)
- Traveling involved, domestic and international
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Familiarity with AWS architecture and features, DevOps model
- Experience with video encodings
- Experience working in an Agile environment