Senior DevOps Lead
About The Position
We're Edgybees, a startup on the fast track to bring Clarity, Accuracy, and Speed to Lifesaving Missions. We provide accurate geo-registration and augmented reality of aerial video in real-time, enabling defense, public safety, and critical infrastructure command centers to accomplish life-saving missions. We are growing fast and looking for enthusiastic team players.
We are searching for a Senior DevOps Lead to join our fast-growing team in Israel and make an impact!
What you will do:
As a Senior DevOps Lead, you will lead the design, implementation, and support solutions for CI/CD pipelines, Monitoring, and dashboards, Central Logging, On-prem & auto-scaling Cloud deployments using the latest technologies and practices - Docker, Kubernetes, AWS/GCP, Azure, Prometheus & Grafana, Elastic Search, etc.
You will use your development experience to invest heavily in automating and integrating solutions around our unique Augmented reality and real-time video platform. Last but not least, you will be responsible for managing and supporting our production environments, performing root-cause-analysis, and investigating and troubleshooting issues.
You will report directly to the VP of R&D.
- BSc in Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Vast Experience with Linux, Git, CI/CD pipelines, and Jenkins
- Experience with Cloud platforms
- Vast and hands-on experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Strong development background (not just bash and scripts)
- Experience in managing a production environment
- Experience with Monitoring and Logging solutions
- Good knowledge around Networking, Storage and Security
- Leader mentality - Own things, lead your team and peers
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment with tight schedules.
- English - written and spoken.