About The Position
We're Edgybees, a startup on the fast track to bring Clarity, Accuracy, and Speed to Lifesaving Missions. We provide accurate geo-registration and augmented reality of aerial video in real-time, enabling defense, public safety, and critical infrastructure command centers to accomplish life-saving missions. We are growing fast and looking for enthusiastic team players.
We are searching for a DevOps Engineer to join our fast-growing team in Israel and make an impact!
What you will do:
As a DevOps Engineer you will play a major role in designing, implementing, and supporting solutions for CI/CD pipelines, monitoring, and dashboards, Central Logging, On-prem & auto-scaling Cloud deployments using the latest technologies and practices - Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Prometheus & Grafana, Elastic Search, etc.
You will use your development experience to invest heavily in automating and integrating solutions around our unique Augmented reality and real-time video platform.
Last but not least, you will be responsible for managing and supporting our production environments, and performing root-cause-analysis, and investigating and troubleshooting issues.
You will be reporting directly to the VP R&D.
- BSc in Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Strong development background (not just bash and scripts)
- Hands-on experience with Docker - Kubernetes - a must
- Vast Experience with Linux, Git, CI/CD pipelines
- Good knowledge around Networking, Storage and Security
- Familiarity with Monitoring and Logging solutions - an advantage
- Experience with Cloud platforms - an advantage
- Willing to work in a fast-paced environment with tight schedules
- English - written and spoken