Senior Computer Vision Engineer
About The Position
We're Edgybees, a startup on the fast track to bring Clarity, Accuracy, and Speed to Lifesaving Missions. We provide accurate geo-registration and augmented reality of aerial video in real-time, enabling defense, public safety, and critical infrastructure command centers to accomplish life-saving missions, as well as satellite imagery companies provide high-accuracy imagery data. We are growing fast and looking for enthusiastic team players.
Edgybees is searching for a Senior Computer Vision Engineer to join our fast-growing team in Israel and make an impact!
As a Senior Computer Vision Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Research and development of state-of-the-art end-to-end computer vision algorithms;
- Implement computer vision and machine learning algorithms in Python/C++;
- Algorithms performance analysis and suggestion of improvement via innovative thinking;
- Lead algorithmic developments across teams;
- Learn new technologies for rapid adoption into projects;
- Envision and define cutting edge technology of the future;
- Independent management of modules and tasks;
- Contribute to the company's roadmap and technical architecture.
- B.Sc in Computer Science/Electrical engineering or equivalent (M.Sc – an advantage);
- At least 5 years of experience in computer vision algorithms development;
- At least 2 years of practical experience applying deep learning algorithms into computer vision applications;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Familiarity with C++ (Versions 11 and above or STL - Advantage);
- Experience with OpenCV, PyTorch / TensorFlow or equivalent;
- Experience in working under Linux;
- Passion for hands-on development.
Nice to have:
- Experience with SLAM, 3D reconstruction, geo-registration;
- Experience with aerial video analysis;
- Experience with CUDA.