Edgybees is the industry’s leading provider of geo-registration technology for real-time, full-motion video (FMV). Edgybees software-only solution performs high-accuracy, reliable geo-rectification of FMV, agnostic of the payload, and modality. The geo-registered video enhances a wide range of solutions including GPS-Independent Navigation, FMV Augmentation, Object Detection and Tracking, 3D Modelling, and more. Edgybees also augments FMV with virtual contextual information layers, providing pilots, payload operators, and imagery analysts with comprehensive situational awareness on a single screen, minimizing cognitive load and enhancing operator efficiency.
Key customers include the US Air Force, US Navy Special Warfare, US SOCOM, and the California Air National Guard.
We are searching for a QA & Automation Team Leader to join our growing team in Israel and make an impact! It is an opportunity to join a fast-growing startup, to learn, contribute and influence.
What you will do:
- Own the entire QA process, tasks and team and be the customer representative from within the company
- Lead quality processes across the organization, and make sure to all that is needed to have a top-quality product
- Plan and execute QA cycles efficiently
- Provide visibility on the software quality process and state, report progress, analyze defects and raise flags
- Work closely with peers and managers in the R&D department
- Endlessly push for automation and implement the QA part of the process
- Manage the release of software components coming from the development team into one stable, robust and scalable GA product
- Hand-on in writing both Manual and Automated (Python/TS) test scripts
- 5+ years of manual or automation QA Engineer experience
- Highly technical orientation
- Detail-oriented, when investigating a technical problem, comparing results, writing reports or otherwise
- Experience with writing testing documents (STP, STR)
- Self-Learner and highly motivated
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Team Player
Nice to have (At least one of these is a must):
- Experience with API testing
- Familiarity with Automation platforms and frameworks (Selenium, Python)
- Experience with Linux