Manual QA Engineer
About The Position
We're Edgybees, a startup on the fast track to bring Clarity, Accuracy, and Speed to Lifesaving Missions. We provide accurate geo-registration and augmented reality of aerial video in real-time, enabling defense, public safety, and critical infrastructure command centers to accomplish life-saving missions. We are growing fast and looking for enthusiastic team players.
We are looking for the next talented and motivated Manual QA Engineer to join our growing team in Israel and make an impact! This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing startup, to learn, contribute and influence.
What you will do:
- Be the customer representative from within the company
- Write and maintain test plans
- Execute on test plans, track and analyze defects
- Work closely with frontend, backend, product, and other teams in R&D
- Suggest product improvements
- 2+ years of Manual QA Engineer experience
- Highly technical orientation
- Detail-oriented, when investigating a technical problem, comparing results, writing reports or otherwise
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with writing STP and testing methodologies
- Self-Learner and highly motivated
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Team Player and collaborative
Nice to have (At least one of these is a must):
- BSc in Computer Science or similar degree
- Familiarity with Automation, Selenium, Python