What you will do:
As Edgybees R&D Technical lead, you will take charge of designing complex distributed architectures, lead cross-teams projects, find and test new technologies, conduct proofs-of-concept, and participate in the development of Edgybees high-scale product. You will use your development experience to push Edgybee’s products forward with cutting edge technological solutions to complex, real-world problems.
At Edgybees we take great care in hiring only the best of the best. A great company is guaranteed!
You will be reporting directly to the VP R&D.
BSc in Computer Science or relevant experience
· At least 10+ years of experience in software development positions
· 3+ years of experience in Python
· Experience in programming under Linux, containers, and distributed systems and micro-services.
· Experience with designing and architecting systems from the ground-up
· Hands-on experience with developing Video platforms (Advantage - H264, FFMPEG, Encodings, Streaming)
· Experience in Multi-threaded server-side application (Node.js, Go, C#, etc..).
· Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment
· Highly proficient in spoken and written English
Nice to have (At least one of these is a must):
· BSc in Physics
· Experience with public cloud (AWS - an advantage)
· Experience with 3D/OpenGL
· Experience in C++ based (C++ 11/14/17, STL - advantage)
· Experience with Computer Vision and Machine Learning