Edgybees is looking for the next talented and motivated QA Engineer to join our growing team in Israel and make an impact!
It is an opportunity to join a fast-growing startup, to learn, contribute and influence.
What you will do:
- Be the customer representative from within the company
- Write and maintain test plans
- Execute on test plans, track and analyse defects
- Work closely with frontend, backend, product and other teams in R&D
- Suggest product improvements
- 2+ years of Manual QA Engineer experience
- Highly technical orientation
- Detail-oriented, when investigating a technical problem, comparing results, writing reports or otherwise
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with writing STP
- Self-Learner and highly motivated
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
- Team Player
Nice to have (At least one of these is a must):
- Familiarity with Automation, Selenium