Director of Product Management
About The Position
Founded in 2016, Edgybees provides accurate geo-registration and augmented reality of aerial video in real-time, enabling defense, public safety, and critical infrastructure command centers to accomplish life-saving missions. To date, the referencing and positioning of streamed video from aerial sources has been inaccurate, often with dangerous consequences. Edgybees’ Visual Intelligence Platform, a software-only solution based on Computer Vision and Machine Learning technologies, delivers highly accurate geo-mapping and tagging of aerial video in real time. This unique approach allows for rapid decision-making by visually augmenting roads, key landmarks and other mission-critical data on top of live video feeds – via its own platform or by integrating with third-party systems. Edgybees’ operational perspective dramatically reduces time-to-target and enhances team collaboration, situational awareness and mission effectiveness.
For more information, please visit www.edgybees.com.
The Edgybees platform was initially used in 2017 to aid first responders during Hurricane Irma. It was subsequently used in 2018 during Hurricane Florence and, in 2019, to facilitate rescue during the California wildfires. The successful application of Edgybees technology in these mission-critical situations led the defense industry to the company.
We are searching for a Director of Product Management to join our growing US team!
You will lead one of our key products and make a huge impact on our business. You should have a deep technical understanding, excellent analytical skills, strong business acumen, ability to define a visionary product, and ability to work in a fast moving, startup environment.
What Will You Do:
- Lead the company’s overall Product vision for your product, working closely with the VP Product Management, R&D, CEO, and the management team, to develop product strategy
- Define, communicate, plan and execute product vision, strategy and road map
- Lead market and technical research in Edgybees including the competitive landscape to assess and identify customer business and technical needs
- Provide business and market context to decisions made within and across groups
- Promote a culture of innovation, collaboration and customer-facing experimentation
- 6+ years of experience in product management of Software products
- At least 2 years of product leadership experience
- Experience with GIS, Video and SaaS products - a significant advantage
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field - a significant advantage
- Proven record of defining and delivering enterprise-class products and solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to provide a trusted voice at the decision-making table and be an advocate of Edgybees vision and value proposition