Customer Success Engineer
About The Position
We're Edgybees, a startup on the fast track to bring Clarity, Accuracy, and Speed to Lifesaving Missions. We provide accurate geo-registration and augmented reality of aerial video in real-time, enabling defense, public safety, and critical infrastructure command centers to accomplish life-saving missions. We are growing fast and looking for enthusiastic team players.
If you would like to be part of shaping the future using cutting-edge technologies and be a member of a team that constantly breaks new grounds, then Edgybees is searching for you!
We are searching for a Customer Success Engineer to join our growing team in the USA!
You will develop customer-specific solutions based on the company's technology, perform integration with customers' systems, and provide ongoing support to customers.
- U.S. Citizen and DoD Clearable - Although our work spans commercial and civilian, we have a strong presence and large market with DoD and Intel customers.
- Experience with integration, installation, and support of complicated systems at client sites.
- Experience with the installation of air-gapped solutions.
- Experience with cloud-based systems (internal or internet-facing)
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in a Development or DevOps position (or similar)
- Hands-on experience with the Linux environment
- Hands-on experience with Maps and GIS concepts and technologies, e.g. ArcGIS, ArcMap, OSM, GeoServer, Google Maps, USGS
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with little guidance
- Travel up to 40% as needed
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- DoD Secret or higher clearance or held a previous clearance
- Experience with computer networking (tcp/ip, udp, multicast, unicast)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with real-time aerial video, drones, and ISR
- Experience with Linux (RHEL or Ubuntu) security and hardening
- Familiarity with AWS (EC2, IAM, VPC, S3) and DevSecOps